8 Stories of Brand New Creative Office Space on the World Famous Hollywood Walk of Fame
1601 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028
- 115,591 rsf divisible. Average floor size 16,250 rsf
- Full height perimeter glass windows with great views of Hollywood
- 13'6" concrete lid ceilings, exposed ducting, shallow bay depths offering substantial window line
- Best location in Hollywood - Work, Live, Play, Walk score = 97
- Within 1 block of the Hollywood/Vine subway station
- Completion 1st Qtr. 2017
- Designed to be LEED certified
- A development by:
Live | Work | Play
An abundance of entertainment, theatres, hotels, restaurants and brand new housing all within walking distance.
Amenities within one block include Hollywood Farmer’s Market, Katsuya, Starbucks and Trader Joe’s.
Directly across the street from the Camden, a brand new 287 unit resort/lifestyle apartment complex which will house an Equinox gym. Other brand new high end housing options include Sunset & Vine, 1555 Vine, 1600 Vine and Eastown Apartments.